Roof Cleaning Business

badger11

I have a question concerning business prospects for roof cleaning. My question is with the proper advertising, equipment etc.. is it feasible to make 2,000 to 3,000 per month gross during the summer months cleaning roofs? I see many roofs that need cleaned but I have not seen or heard of anyone actually cleaning their roof. I have heard that the roof cleaning business in Florida is favorable but I am not sure in Columbus, Ohio, which is, were I live. I am looking for someone in the Midwest that can help me out and tell me what the business climate is like for roof cleaning.

Thanks!!!!

Andrew Lemick
AK Cleaning Solutions
Columbus, Ohio

oneness

badger:

Are you currently doing other types of washing, or are you looking to do strictly roofs. If the latter, what's your reasoning?

badger11

This is my first year in the cleaning business. I am in the process of gathering information that I can use to help determine what service I will offer to potential customers. I am looking for my niche in the business. Roof cleaning seems to be a somewhat untapped market in my area but I am not sure if there are enough people willing to spend money on a roof cleaning service to meet my goals. It seems to me that potential customers need to be educated as to why they need their roofs cleaned and also the proper cleaning technique as to not harm their shingles. I am not looking to do this on a full time basis, therefore; I want to offer one type of service so that I can do it well and make a fair amount of coin in the process. I am however looking for something that I can do in the summer for the foreseeable future that I can gross at least $10,000 to $15,000. I do not plan to lo-ball jobs that I might get and will have the proper insurance etc… My aim is to make some money while maintaining the proper ethics and professionalism that the cleaning business deserves.

Andrew Lemick
AK Cleaning Solutions
Columbus, Ohio

P

patchesean

have work in Ohio

Badger,

I have work in the Ohio area if you are interested please give me a call at 636 634 1354
Mike Nelson

Our Sponsors