Can Someone Please Send Me A Copy Of An Itemized Estimate For A Large Commercial Job?

canarycleaner

Hello All,

I am a student at the University of South Carolina bidding on a huge job (4-story limestone). There are 4 different sections (Exterior of building, grounds around exterior, courtyard within building, and courtyard grounds within building). I have never bid a job like this before and no one will reply to my request to various contractors for a copy of their estimate form. I just need a generic form so I can see how to itemize the charges (chemicals, rentals, insurance, labor, etc...).

I'm sure someone has done this type of cleaning somwhere, sometime before, but no one is willing to help, maybe b/c I am young or something. Anyway, any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks,

Paul Cain
Canary Property Restoration and Beautification, LLC
803-513-0278

1233 Washington St
Suite 607
Columbia, SC 29201

timhays

if you are interested in splitting the job i will show you everything you need to know for this account.

tim hays

Charlotte Pressure Washing
704 713 9274

canarycleaner

Tim,
Thanks a lot! Yes, I do need to split the job so let me know how you want to explain it (phone, email, etc.). I really appreciate it.

Paul

O

OrangeCrest

Just put how much you are going to charge per section. The cost of chemicals, rentals, insurance, labor, etc., is for your information.

The customer doesn't need to know how you came up with the bid, just how much it is going to cost them.

Our Sponsors