Lenght and best dual lance

Dale

Hello everyone,

Who makes the best dual lance and what lenghts do some of you like to use on tractors and trailers?

Thanks,

Dale

onecallpowerw

Check with Mark, here on this board @ Easyclean Systems. The longer the better. We have one that is 72" long and works great. The chemical draw we sometimes have problem with but all in all its a good tools for those trucks.....

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
I do not know who makes the best,I like useing generals lighter double lance,it has 1/8 tubing from the valve to the tips.I use the 72" for box trailers,I custom make the one I use most of the time.I order the 72" cut the tubing to my liking and I also custom make the short tube from gun to valve.I custom fit a 12" tube between the gun and valve,the one that comes with the 72" is to short for my long arms..........huh.

I do not like the 1/4" tubing on a double lance,,,,,to heavy....huh

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Here is another popular Dual Lance
AL344L 40" length 1/4" Stainless Steel

Attachments

• duallanceal.gif
    duallanceal.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 152

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Here is the Suttner ST54 with side handle:

38" length 1/4" .

Attachments

• st54dual.gif
    st54dual.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 139

Aplus

I have 2 or 3 of each of the top two that Mark pictured. I like them both.

However, I had to remove the black rubber shield on the end surrounding the nozzles, because when washing something higher than shoulder height, water would splash off the shield and come running down my arms, soaking my shirt.

Don't forget a good quality gun, which makes a big difference.

Mark can help you with both.

onecallpowerw

I have no idea why they started putting those damn black rubber shield on the lances. They have always been a pain in the a**.

I did the same as use, took em right off.

Mark, do you know why they started putting these things on ?

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
any second grader should know they're put on there to protect the nozzles and surface :D,I take mine off too.

Dale

Thanks guys.

Mark, do you have any72", if so the price?

Got rid of the Chemix, to many problems with it. Seems I always had to fix something on the job. To much down time. So now I have to do something different.

Dale

Aplus

Dale,
It depends on what you are going to wash as to what the best length is. 72" is 6 feet long! Good if you're washing trucks and such, but not good for washing decks or concrete! (unless you're about 8' tall)

I have a varied assortment of all sizes, styles, etc, because there is no perfect one-fits-all.

Our Sponsors