Cement-Pump Trucks

bucket

Anyone with experience washing pump trucks? Have an account with a vital inspection on Fri., and of course the booms haven't been properly cleaned for probably 3years.
Other than heavy degreaser and hot water, and probably about 12 hours - any suggestions to get it done right the first time?
This customer realizes that this was sprung on me (us), and is very flexible, so I'd like to give 'em a show.

Thanks in advance

Flue Steam

Muriatic acid aka swimming pool acid is what is used on cement mixers and pumps.
DO NOT BREATH THE FUMES. You will end up on you keester!

bucket

Thanks guys! That's exactly what I've been doin'-minus the acid. They're just going to have the cement chipped off.
Your time is appreciated!

chirobob

The company I do some work for, regularly cleans the cement pump pipes internally with an Ultra High 40,000 psi rotajet it makes the cured cement fly off like sand. If you know a local company that has an Ultra High you may be able to sub contract them to do the work for you.

Scott Stone

There are other chemicals that work better on cement, that I have found. The muriatic is great, don't get em wrong, but this other stuff was made especially by a chemical company for cement and concrete companies to remove dried cement, lime, and flyash.

Scott Stone

JustMe

cement remover

Originally posted by Scott Stone
There are other chemicals that work better on cement, that I have found. The muriatic is great, don't get em wrong, but this other stuff was made especially by a chemical company for cement and concrete companies to remove dried cement, lime, and flyash.

Scott Stone

I would be interested in this product if you would not mind shooting me an email..

Scott Stone

E-mail is disabled.
The Company is Ankem Chemcial www.ankem.com The salesman is Joe Schumaker. His cell phone is 602-332-9643 They have some really good products for concrete, and some that are great for just washing.

Scott

Our Sponsors