HOT------DOG ????????????????

Dan S

cHECK THIS OUT.......
i was on my way to a job had a load of H2o and ready to go.i kept seeing this weird shape behind me flashing there head lights, i thought of those replys of you guys dragging hoses, and ladders behind you and thought i was the next dragy. i pulled over and so did this thing ..got out and wow it was the wenier mobile.. thats right the oscar mayer HOTDOG car. anf they were on there way to ST.Louis. and saw my van all lettered out.. Hey we need a washing could you help ..sure i say .we got off the road and out of the way and i fired the p/w up and went to work.next thing i know there was 4 tractor traliers waiting in line ,,,then 3 more .. WOW im going to be late for my schueled appt. got on the cell phone called and said i would be late they said dont worry it would be better if i come tommorow
( today). got off the phone 1 more trk. was waiting ..when it was all said and done i did 15 trucks ..and one HOTDOG!!!! by the way i didnt charge the hotdog mobile....
sorry this was so long i tryed to shortin it..

C

Craig/PowerWashUnlimited

Dan,

Should have gotten pictures of you and the hot dog for the scrap book. You must carry a lot of water. I can't get 10 trucks out of my 525 gallons.

------------------
Craig Knight
Power Wash Unlimited
www.powerwashunlimited.com

Dan S

CRAIG.. no pictures!!!! i turn my pressure down when i do trks. i have a 3ooo p/w but i only use 1000 psi .. i do alot of trks. believe it or not i can do 25 trks .thru the dn-stream and i only carry 425 gal.i know you pro's will have a dif. answer fer that but it works for me. i got tired of running for water and thats part of the contract i bring the water.. and by the way YES they do come clean ....

Our Sponsors