I am wondering how much should you charge for a Power Wash n' Wax for cars at a deale

Dan S

You only need to post this question 1 time>> in the proper forum
which would be fleets.... Your answer will get answered just as fast.

O

OrangeCrest

Wash n' Wax? I don't think dealers are interested in waxing. I could imagine waxing 400 cars...

SanDiego747

Yeah, That's assuming your hitting a new dealership with 400 cars. Aren't there any used dealers with 20 cars? I only added the wax part because I wasn't sure what they wanted. One thing is sure though, if I had the info and I saw the question that was posted I would answer the question, plus or minus. If someone asked me how to get from New York to Seattle via Miami, I might note that wasn't the fastest way but could still give them directions and answer their question. And who knows maybe they have a real good reason for going to Miami on the way.

Don.EMS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you too will soon learn, young grasshopper. The answer you seek is in the question you ask

Scott Stone

If you are in San Diego, the first thing that you have to do is get your recovery equipment certified to wash there. They want all water recovered.
As for dealerships, I can do up to 50 cars wash and DI rinse an hour. That is with three people and one of them doing the windows.
How much do you want to make, and what is it worth to them?

O

OrangeCrest

Originally posted by Don.EMS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you too will soon learn, young grasshopper. The answer you seek is in the question you ask

LMAO!!

Our Sponsors