Advertising - Geting Your Name Out There

cncunderpress

In everyone’s opinion, what do you think is the best way to get your name out to restaurants?

I am in the process of sending out 400 simple post cards, simply stating we clean all types of kitchen exhaust systems - call today for a free quote. Our company name and phone number.

Any other Ideas would realy help!!

Thanks
Brian

BryanL

We used the post cards for a while, we averaged about 10 calls per 100 sent. they can be a start, but nothing beats doing a good work once you get the job. word of mouth can get you a long way.

mhpoole

postcards and direct mail list. We send out a couple thousand and we had to stop we have to much work. Usually around march we start sending usually 1000 a week for a month or so and back off once the work is to overwelming.

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Your best results will be best when you use a mix of cards, cold calls and yellow pages. I would look at this in terms of next year and years to come. The idea is to get your name into the market and keep it there.

Believe it or not I contend that your business card are your best a cheapest way to keep your name the customers mind. Have a nice and different card. Your name and card will be remembered.

David

MBryan

I second the postcards and yellow pages. Cold calls are good for guys starting out but once your name gets out there I would stick to the cards and yellow pages. A good website would help too and you could put the address on your postcards and in the yellow pages so they can get more information. I always direct people to our website so they can see our work and we get a lot of comments on it. You can check out www.ikeca.com for some more marketing examples.

Our Sponsors