Business Insurance in NY

grave26

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good insurance company offering Business Insurance for PWing in NY state? I have called the local places in the phone book, done the internet searches, and even called some of the places people suggested outside the state on this board, but so far have had no luck.

The only insurance quote I have received was from JD Walters. It would cost me $1100 a year from him with only a $300k policy. That seems pretty steep. I'm attached their quote at the bottom of the post.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Rob

QUOTE FROM WALTERS:

Per your request, I have rated the coverages to cover your business operations as follows:

General Occurrence Limit.........................................................$ 300,000

Personal & Advertising Injury..................................................$ 300,000

Fire Damage(any one fire).........................................................$ 300,000

Medical Expense(any one person).............................................$ 5,000

$500 Deductible per claim on Property Damage

The annual premium to insure your pressure wash business would be $ 898.00, plus a $75.00 brokers fee. To bind coverage, we will need a MONEY ORDER for $ 300.00 which includes the fee. The premium will be billed direct by the insurance company on quarterly installments. Coverage will be bound the day we receive your money order. Please be advised that this quote is good for 10 days.

If you wish to insure your power wash equipment valued at $3,000, the additional premium would be

$ 109.00. Please increase your down payment by $ 28.00. Please be advised that if you have a trailer that has a full load capacity of over 2,000 pounds, you will need to contact your auto carrier to have the liability for it added to your auto policy.

E

eric

pw insurance in ny

Give me a call I know of a place (618)532-3612

Our Sponsors