Pitch witch review

Henry Bockman

I got one of these a couple years ago and honestly, I was a bit dissapointed with it. Basically it's just a water broom angled differently. I've made a couple on my own from water brooms just by adding elbows and turning it upside down.

It's a good product and it works well on roofs I just think it's too expensive to buy when it can be made from a waterbroom with $20 in parts.

Henry Bockman

The guys I talked to on the phone were great.. I'm not knocking the product, it does work as advertised I just think it could be cheaper. Unfortuanetly for them most poeple will probably just make their own.

They have a website for it I believe. Just do a web search on pitch witch.

Hey Dave, Email me sometime if you don't mind I'd like to chat with you sometime.

henryshousework@aol.com

onecallpowerw

Talk about a pain in the a**

Try using the extendawand. I purchased two of them and are very dissatisfied. I only purchased because of the control of it is great (locking pins, never having to adjust nozzle etc.....) but I can tell you this....all the good about this product is gone once you lift it. It must be the heaviest wand I have ever used. Anybody else had this problem ?

Aplus

I don't think the extenda wands are heavy, I just think they could be made with a little more attention to detail.

Both of mine are literally falling apart.

Henry Bockman

Hey Onecall,

I agree the damn things must weigh close to 70lbs when fully extended and in use. That's why they sell those support belts for them.. I usually just use an X jet with chemicals instead of the extendahernia's...

I called and left you a message last week, did you not get the message or you just weren't interested in the project?

D

degraffreed

Hey, gents I purchased a 24' wand back in March AND USED IT ONE TIME AND THE THE BROKE.I sent the thing back to Extendawand about two weeks ago and have not yet received a credit. I will come back here and tell you my experience in dealing with Extendawand BUT I will not bash them yet until I figure out if they are going to credit my account for the wand and if they come up with any excuse to not totally refund me. I WILL BASH THEM WITH A VENGENACE and let you know what I really wanted to post. STAY TUNED.

Degraffreed
JayCam Pressure Wash

Our Sponsors