Portable Power Mod 4 My DeckRef Buddies!

Tim Lynch

The EverStart maxx Jump Starter
Model # HP 450-2 500 amp
Sold at Walmart and others $69.99

Unit Size:7 1/2"wide 12"length 11 1/2 high
Powers 12v Shurflo upto 10 amps Basic Shurflow for Deck work equals 7 amps.

Charge Times:
1st 24 hrs, battery status high:0-4 hrs, Med:8-12hrs, Low 24-36hrs.

Outlets:
2, "each DC power port has a built-in automatic resettable circuit breaker.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A 7amp Shurflo will run 12 to 15 hours per charge continuous. Remember the shurflo has the auto demand so time of use could be much higher! Work time so far for me has been 5 days could be as much as eight days before charging is needed.
Will still function while charging useing a basic extention cable from customers house if you happen to run it low.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-
Similar items are Available I picked this unit I like it's looks with my yellow 5 gallon chem pails.

a1_1_b.JPG

All one needs to do is buy a 12v cigarette cord at Radio Shack or Choice an cut the plug end that goes into a radio let's say. Slice the wire and hook up the red and black ends to your Shurflo and secure them to each other. I cut real low to the adapter and put heavy wire to beef it up a bit to the Shurflo.

On the back of this unit is a door that opens to expose a plug for the extention cord charging and a slot for a 5amp fuse that if used signals low battery with an audio beeping.

It just so happens to be in a good location to mount a shuflo! The Shurflo's rubber feet fit the door for easy mounting. [2cool] And leaving plenty of room to still grab the handle without knuckel cutting. Plus it maintains it's balance with the Shurflo mounted on it. Nice bonus!

I use a 4 foot draw hose and the strainer that you can get in a package form for NT's. 12.99 ( I never use the draw line filter when shooting sealer ) My choice.

The unit is 19 lbs without the shurflo very light VS a deep cell Marine Battery and easy to handle no dolly needed and it's built in charger ace's the old battery charger used for marine batteries.

The Shurflo power's off and on when demand is needed like a charm!

Just plug in your Cig lighter and your ready togo anywere without the heavy load and wasted room in or on the truck.

It's also a good tool for jumping the truck remember and if you need it powering up a nice pot of coffee and more. :)

Hope some one benifits from this tip.... If you do drop a reply!

Tim Lynch [hello]

Edit: Allways grammer

Last edited:

Tim Lynch

Heres some of my setup pic's for the shurflo.

I'll make a web page to link to thanks Aplus...

Last edited:

Aplus

The links don't work for me, I get a message that says "This page cannot be displayed".

Tim Lynch

Okay found an image hosting company here goes. These are my pics of the setup I use for a shurflo with the everstart jump start talked about above.

These are good for 30 days

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

If anyone has a better host please let me know e-mail or post. Thanks

Our Sponsors