Business Card Magnets

Christopher

Hello Everyone,
I was wondering what success anyone has had with using magnetic business cards. I got an email from Vista Print with a real good deal on magnetic business cards. Has anyone used this company? Are the magnets very thin? Any help is appreciated.

Chris Chappell
Superior Power Washing
1526 Green Grove
Corpus Christi, Texas 78415
361-853-2513
chris969@swbell.net

onecallpowerw

Vista Print

Do not use them....PERIOD. That is of course if you do not mind them giving your credit card number out.

Yes they did this. If you look on the internet you will find this out. For about 4 months last year, I was taken for $40.00. Of course this was at $9.95 per month on my credit card. After speaking to my bank, they made me aware of vista print and a few of their affiliates. Needless to say, I do not buy from them anymore. It showed up on my credit card statement as MAX OFFICE $9.95. Needless to say most would think office max. Guess what, we do not have Office Max's.

Thankfully, the bank credited back to my account this $40.00. Its scarry knowing that giving your credit card info can be sold for profit.

Unbeliveable, but true.

robertwarren

home made cards

Hello again Chris,
I went to Staples and bought blank magnet sheets and made my own cards. I don't think it's cost effective to hand them out to just anyone. What I plan to do with mine is give them to customers after I do work for them just to keep me in their thoughts whenever they need something else done. I'm sure the average person would put them on their fridge.

robertwarren

post cards

Another thing I did is I took my regular business card and enlarged it to a 4x6
post card and added a 10% coupon good for 30 days I printed 350 of them. The day before yesterday I taped 135 of them to mail boxes. I have had two calls so far, and one of them turned into a house wash job wihich I'm doing in the morning. That's not too bad so far. I still have the other 215 I need to put out !

Our Sponsors