new business?

CELT51

i am considering buying a "Karcher" 3500psi and it says "up to 104 degreesF how would one get hot water through it? i thought it hooked up to the garden faucet? sorry but very "green" any help thanks .celt51.

O

OrangeCrest

That's F and not C?

104 F is pretty weak, better watch out for room temp water when it is 105 F out...

There are burners that can be attached after the P/W... Not sure where you can get them, but they do exist, just make sure you put it after the P/W.

I think they call them "Hot Box."

Good Luck...

CELT51

104f

THANKYOU BOTH FOR THE SPEEDY REPLIES 104f SEEMS TO BE"HOT TUB" TEMP I WOULD THINK NOT ENOUGH TO REALLY HOT WASH SOMETHING BUT ENOUGH IF THERE IS DETERGENT IN THE MIX. I'M CONSDIDERING CONCENTRATING ON MOBILE HOMES WHERE THERE IS ALWAYS A BUILD UP OF MILDEW ON THE CARPORTS(TIN ROOFS ETC PATIO COVERS) WHAT TO CHARGE IS A PUZZLE ?FOR ME I GUESS EXPERIMENT IS THE KEY, TIME WISE THANKS AGAIN . CELT51

O

OrangeCrest

CELT51 said:
THANKYOU BOTH FOR THE SPEEDY REPLIES 104f SEEMS TO BE"HOT TUB" TEMP I WOULD THINK NOT ENOUGH TO REALLY HOT WASH SOMETHING BUT ENOUGH IF THERE IS DETERGENT IN THE MIX. I'M CONSDIDERING CONCENTRATING ON MOBILE HOMES WHERE THERE IS ALWAYS A BUILD UP OF MILDEW ON THE CARPORTS(TIN ROOFS ETC PATIO COVERS) WHAT TO CHARGE IS A PUZZLE ?FOR ME I GUESS EXPERIMENT IS THE KEY, TIME WISE THANKS AGAIN . CELT51

You might check into thoughs "Hot Box" thingies...

May be someone here can give you a lead where to get one, or if they work at all..

Our Sponsors