getting new fleets

Dan S

does anybody have a way to target new fleet customers?

Im talking about a newsletter or flyer to send out to prospective clients
Can any-body help with any wording to help land a new account?

Lets have it

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
The best way is go kick their door down walk in and say your looking at your new powerwashing company whether you like it or not and dont' be late on paying me or I'll I'll I'll kick the chit out of ya mammy.

Dont know but keep it simple,they haven't the time to read love letters.Maybe something like "HI I'm jackass Jones the owner of Jones company and would like to meet with you.Please take a look (have 2,3 or 4 fleet trucks before and after,"being done with recap") and end with Jones company would like to do the same for you."call jackass Jones for more details".

Dan S

I just printed what you typed ..........

And Im now doing a massive mailing

Im not even going to change any of your words

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Want do you no good,most will do like I do,throw them in the trash or delete it without even looking atem.

make up alot of lies and go to one their meetings,lookem in the eyeballs and tellem what you can do for them.

If mailing your blessings your envelopes needs to have a attention getter on them or a plain with notice printed on the front.For years you haven't had any problems getting business,you know how,the old saying "want some come get some" it works in todays sales too.

Our Sponsors