Hood Lead ... Look

Pam & Cujo

Hood Cleaning Lead

We do not do hoods.
We have a job in bid and the client has a requested for us to find a certified, insured, and experienced hood cleaning company to perform the portions of the work that we are not bidding on.

Specs as near as I can tell you:

Split level conference center
Main kitchen on basement level.
Kitchen is currently not in use. They just closed it (today) due to a change in ownership. The new owners will not be starting the kitchen back up until the fall, after renovations are complete. Renovations due to start in 2-3 months.
Serving kitchen directly above on main floor. No hoods in serving kitchen.
Access to kitchen through rear delivery entrance- you’ll need approx 100’ of hose to comfortably reach the hood. More is better.
Did not look for interior access panels to duct work.
Roof mounted blower unit.(likely 3 stories tall by the time you go from basement through main floor and through attic space) Did not look for access points, but you will need your own ladders. Roof accessible from main floor level (1 story ladder)
Water access at delivery door (next to where you park the truck)
MUST be completed by Jan 28th 2004.. This is a DROP DEAD DATE. They have a booking for the weekend of the 29th thru 31st. It sounds rather harsh, but if you cannot meet this deadline, please do not call. The client has indicated that they will not accept dates later than this.
Also, a bit of FYI ….. The head man at the property is a retired Marine and it has been made clear to us that excellence is mandatory…..

Please call me if you are interested in this lead.
Mobile 770-318-1032
Nextel 154*52*2912

Cujo

PS: I won’t charge you a commission for this lead, but if a bottle of Chivas happens to mysteriously jump out of your truck and onto the front seat of mine, I won’t be disappointed….

Dave Olson

Hello Cujo,

This is a copy paste of Georgia IKECA members.

Georgia

American Fire & Safety Inc.
1419 Woodmont Lane
Atlanta, GA 30318
404-351-3473
Fax: 404-351-0647
James Lunsford, CECS

Besal Services, Inc.
3283 La Venture Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341
770-452-0468
Fax: 770-936-9709