any books or dvd's on hood cleaning

Dan S

Just looking into another field. ( maybe )

I have done about 3 hoods in 11 years but I quit doing them b/c lack of knowledge ... and never had the disire to do it . But recently I have been contacted by an Ins. company and they ask If I would be interested in this field. They said they can "keep me busy" .......... I told them that I will check into a cirtification or education.

I really dont have time to break away for schooling nor do I want to spend the $ Unless I have to. They told me you dont have to be certified just have knowledge of the over all operation.

So what `ya think ?

any books or dvds you guys wanna sell?

MBryan

There is a good free manual here http://www.ikeca.com/ . If you just want to learn but don't care about the certification then this is probably your best bet. Any of the certification courses you can order will take a very long time and cost mucho dinero.

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
I would try to work with a cleaner for a week or so, then I would buy a book. Fly out to Cal. and work with my people if you would like. [hello]

Dan S

That would be cool David, Maybe I will take you up on that, I could use a break from the same ole same ole.......... But I think your weather is just as bad as ours now.. well maybe not as bad. I have a foster brother in Sacramento some where. That would be awesome to pay hime a visit.

Hey maybe you could do me a favor ...Look in your phone book for a Shawn Rutter.

BtW .Thanks for your kind offer ............. DO you really think you can handel a Northern fellow? :)

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Dan

Give me a call sunday before the game-I have S. Rutters phone number.

my number 916-663-3033 [hello]

MBryan

If you go out here let me know. I will send Dave the Mean Foamer and the Magnetic Scraper so you can get the full effect.

Dan S

when is the next best time to call Dave .......... I had a "playoff" party and had to get ready for 16 screaming steeler fans. too freakin bad they left my house peeed off.

I just now saw your re-ply.

man why cant they win the big one

hey anybody see that eagle game?

did you see the dude run on the field and get slammed by another dude?

I TIVO it and played it back in slow `mo .... funny as heck.

GO EAGLES GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Sponsors