Looking for some help in training

Kevin14606

Hello everyone. Hopefully this site will be a valuable resource for my new business! I am just getting started and could use some help in the training department. I have not bought any equipment yet, but plan to soon. The focus of my business (at least from the start) will be houses and fleets. Does anyone know of a good training video out there that goes over the basics of using a pressure washer, do's and don'ts, etc? That may help a great deal!! Thank you to anyone that can help me out! Feel free to reply to this post or drop me an email at kdavis@rochester.rr.com or AOL Instant Messenger HSOKevinDavis. Thanks again!

Last edited:

bMOORECL

training help

undefined Hi, I just read your request for training help.First I brough a issue of cleaner times magazine. A very good magazine for pressure washer business. In it there is a program called contractor's coach training program.They have videos,bookets,and maintenance tip and imformation. Check it friend.Look me up some time ,let me hear from you.

Yours truly,
Bmoorecl
Bmoore cleaner

Kevin14606

Thanks for the info.. I just ordered the video from Cleaner Times. That's what I was looking for!!! Thanks a million! :)

Last edited:
Hey Kevin,

Videos can help but nothing is better than hands on training or practice. I'm a bit far away but if you'd like to travel down to Maryland I'd be happy to show you how we do things.

Clean County

Kevin,
I just shot you an e-amil of my upcomming NY roundtable Feb. 20th We will be talking shop there with other contractors and Vendors. There will also be some free give-a-ways such as a year subscription to the Cleaner Times Magazine and a Powerwashing guide book.

It would be a jumpstart to your business for the this year. I hope to meet you there if you can make it.

John Tornabene/Clean County Powerwashing

markjor333

A newbie needs help please!!!

Help! I am 18 and just about to graduated from high school this spring. I like in Saginaw, MI. Throughout high school I have mowed lawns in the summer, but the competition is very competitive and I have not been able to increase my business size. I have noticed that there are not many power washers in the area and I would like to start up a small power washing business. I have used a power washer a few times, but not nearly enough to be able to go out to a client and do a job. I would like to know what your advice is to me in order for me to start up a small company. Now, my budget is not very big, so I would like to know how much I will expect to pay. If you can hit me back with some advice it will be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Newbie Mark

Our Sponsors