Need help please!!

markjor333

Help! I am 18 and just about to graduated from high school this spring. I like in Saginaw, MI. Throughout high school I have mowed lawns in the summer, but the competition is very competitive and I have not been able to increase my business size. I have noticed that there are not many power washers in the area and I would like to start up a small power washing business. I have used a power washer a few times, but not nearly enough to be able to go out to a client and do a job. Once I get my equipment I plan to practice on my own house and on families houses. I have been reading up on the posts and have learned a lot . Now, my budget is not very big, so I will have to start small. I realize that I will have to start off charging by the sq foot. I was wondering if anyone could email me a copy of the pricing sheet that they use in order to price a bid. If you can hit me back with some advice it will be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Newbie Mark
MarkJor333@yahoo.com

CaroliProWash

something else you need to study is chems that you are going to be using. Some chem can be used together and others can not come close to each other. Good luck.

Roger

CaroliProWash

Great link Don! Gonna stick that on in the front of our MSDS & Safety book -

Thanks,

Celeste

P.S. Roger put in that tip - can't take credit for his stuff ya know :)

markjor333

Thanks

Thanks a lot. I definitely need to do some more research on my chemicals. What chemicals do you think works best on a vinyl sided house and/or a driveway.

Our Sponsors