Logos

Muck Buster

I have a funny name so laugh at will,My business name is Muck Buster power washing,llc.I need some help coming up with a logo for my come or a mascot,and am very computer illiterate,Any help would be appreciated

CaroliProWash

Being from Arkansas....isn't there some sort of pig mascot down there for a team or something....a razor back? What if you used a really clean buffed up pig-type holding a spraying wand?

There is a graphics company that does a lot of characters for pressure washing.

I think your name will make people smile, helping with the memory retention :)

Celeste

E

erovegno

In response to Carolina ProWash

Hey I saw that you were talking about a graphics artist that does work for pressure washiers. Would you mind telling me where to go. Do the have a website? Well thanks. And I think Muck Buster sounds good myself. Easy to remember.

Eric Rovegno
A.D.E Residential Pressure Washing Ltd.

www.aderesidentialpressurewashing.com

One other thing maybe you guys could take a look at my site and give me a few pointers. Help me improve it a little. Just got it up last week!

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Pig funny...alot of people would run from a beefed up razorback rooting and tearing up the under brush.

why not a beefed up watermelon with a wand stuck in the side spitting seed out the other.

or a baby deer holding a wand washing a hunters truck.

or use the beefed up "M" in your name,even yellow if you want with Muck Buster dripping out the bottom/sides/incircled from each leg/over/under,though the M/of the M....huh....or just M and M's all over the place...or slowly turn the M until it reads wash...

I don't think you need nothing beefed up unless its a letter in our trade,leave the beefed up stuff for the 10'000 psi guys.

Our Sponsors