newbie needs help

276dylan

Hey guys.
I am a freshman at UVA trying to get started. First off do you guys trust rebuilt machines? Secondly, is there a roundtable anywhere close to Charlottesville Va. that I could attend. Maryland, North or South Carolina? Also, is anyone interested in slave labor. I would love to come work for someone for free just to learn a little.
Thanks for your time
Dylan Gehrken

276dylan

Thank you very much for the invitation. I will seriously consider your invitation if I cannot find anyone closer to "play" with.
Thanks for your time
P.S.
Do you have any advice about machine choice. Would you recommend buying a factory serviced honda over a briggs and straton that is brand new? They have the same specs -- 3600/4gpm. But the honda is $200 dollars cheaper.
Thanks again

A1PW.LLC

Most houses can keep up with a 4 gpm machine. On my rig I have a small 35 gallon tank as a buffer tank. Just in case someone has low well pressure.

Henry Bockman

Hey Dylan,

I'm in Germantown Maryland, if you have any questions or want to drive up and visit for a bit let me know.
Now the equipment you mentioned, you would be fine with 3,000 psi actually. The most important thing is the gallons per minute.

Give me a call sometime if you like.

Our Sponsors