NY State Liability Insurance

Kevin14606

Can anyone in NY please let me know about how much you are paying for liability insurance, how much coverage you have, and who you go through? I've gotten some quotes recently that are astronomical. I know it is higher in NY but this is ridiculous. I'm only doing this part time for now and I would need to go full time just to keep up with some of these rates! Email me, reply to post, whatever.. Thanks!

Mathew Johnson

Call Joe Walters, I also had insurance through an agency in NY and the rates wern't that bad. I left you a message a week or so ago. Call me and I can give you the details. 607-286-7457

Clean County

Ditto to what Matt stated.
I have around $2,000,000 in coverage and along with that I have a couple of rigs insured for theft/damage. I pay around $1500/yr. My old insurance company raised my rates to around $4000 for the similiar coverage which caused me to look into Joe Walters.

onecallpowerw

Why ?

Clean.....Why do you carry $2 mil in coverage ? This seems to be a waste of extra premium. We have contracts for large corps that do not require that much. As a matter of fact, in all of my years I have never run into any company that requires that much in coverage. Why ? Just curious....

Clean County

A prop. management company that I deal with requires it. It use to be a million but they made me up it. Its doesn't cost that much to raise your liability.

As for that prop. management company I just got a job thru them to service a site right in the heart of NY city. It's a monthly flatwork cleaning account that pays $1800/month. Sometimes you have to accomodate your connections.............

Our Sponsors