QuickFoam

E

Ed@PreClean

Has anyone used QuickFoam? How did it work? Was it worth the price for hardware and chemicals? Did it actually cut down on wash time?

Thanks
Ed

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Explain yourself Ed,are you talking about appling foam to surface or a chemical called Quickfoam,my brain is rusting up from dampest?

E

Ed@PreClean

Larry it is a product called Quickfoam and they have their own delivery system.

Larry L.

What does the dilivery system cost and can it be mounted a mobile rig.

I've been wanting to try foam for years but at the time I had a 12v rig with no room for added stuff,I have the foam nozzel.I would love to foam my wax on or atleast I think I would.

Larry L.

Thanks Ed for the link,I didn't read nothing about their chemicals but the foam nozzel looks just like the one I've had for 10 or so years.

I know they make special chemicals for foam but never how tried any of them,I've only tried with what soaps I already had.Plus I thought you needed to apply air to the system to get the real foam thats needed.The soaps I tried though the foam nozzel foamed a little but not much even with hotwater,was not to my liking.

At the time I was running 12v systems with no room for added eqt.(air),I now run 115v system and haven't yet looked into whether are not the gen will handle the extra load in runnning a air system.I don't brush anyway but would like to atleast apply the wax though a foam system which in my thinking I would get a cleaner and faster rinse job,rinsing takes longer to do then washing.

The foam has still been in the back of my mind after buying the 115v system but haven't fallowed though with it b/c of the time factor it take me to stop and change nozzels,I run a open gun.I don't need to get to thinking about it again but would still love to try a true foam system.I think it would look pretty neat apply maybe a blue/red/green wash foam fallowed by a bubble gum/pink/yellow wax...I think foam would make a geat 2 step wash job.

E

Ed@PreClean

Larry,
I called the QuickFoam company today and basically you use their soap and nozzle. At $9.85 a gallon in 55 gallon drum + $100 shipping=$641 and change!! Their delivery system is nothing more than a faom nozzle you can buy just about anywhere for $50 +/-. Theirs is considerably higher ($190). So I think I'll use my soap and $50 nozzle. The guy was not in the selling mode today. He told me any truck wash soap would do just as good. What a salesman!

Oh Well!

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Ed,

LOL! Well at least he was honest with you.

we sell the foam nozzle pictured on their website as well
as the Suttner and PA foam cannon nozzles. [hello]

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Ed,

LOL! Well at least he was honest with you.

we sell the foam nozzle pictured on their website as well
as the Suttner and PA foam cannon nozzles. [hello]

As well as some pretty good soaps I might add.

Our Sponsors