Cement trucks???

CPWS

We have been asked to bid on and clean cement trucks. We have no experience in this line of work(we do mostly com. property flatwork, buildings etc..). We will use 4000psi w/heat and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on how-to(nozzles, etc...) and what chems to use. Thanks in advance, Shane

Larry B

You would definitely need a 2 step cleaning system.( acid first followed by soap) Cement trucks can get very dirty and have irregular surafces that prohibit brushing. They can be a time consuming wash when not done properly and the best way to make any money at it is to 2 step. Your equipment will work just fine with a standard 40 degreee tip but you will need the right chems to do it right.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Larry B welcome to the board and thank you for taking the time to help another powerwasher.

CPWS welcome to the board,a location would be great plus I agree with Larry B..

James S

I know I'm a little late on this, but I wash asphalt trucks for a company who also does soil-cement work. The trucks have cement powder stuck to them all over up to a quarter inch thick. They got me a product called mudslide from zep and it works wonders.

Our Sponsors