What ladders do you use?

imMac

Could anyone tell me what ladders you use with your window washing business, sectional w/w ladders, or extension ladders?
Where do you get your sectional window washing ladders, and do any retail stores carry them? I have only been able to find them on line, and would like to have hands on buying. Also if you use sectionals do you have other ladders for your Pressure Washing jobs or use the same ones?
Thanks for the help. Dan.

S

Slim Pickens

Dan we use both sectional and extension depending on the job most practical for starting out is extensions, sectionals are pricey.

imMac

Ladders

Thank you Slim, sort of what I thought. Are the sectionals available anywhere locally?
Still in start up any advice is always appreciated.
Dan / Mac.

S

Slim Pickens

I don't know how far you are fron NY their is a company in the city JRacenstein that sells them call them and they can send you a catalog the # 1-800-221-3748 pretty good prices been dealing with them for yrs.

S

Slim Pickens

hey dan do you plan on doing residential or commercial.

DrWhipIt

Sectionals are the best! Some tips for you on using them:
-Wear firm soled shoes. The round rungs can start to hurt after a couple hours.
-Buy a "base section " and get the levelers. You'll be glad you did.
-Rub a candle on the area where the ladders slide together. This helps with disassembly.
-Buy a slip cover for the top. It prevents damage to window trim/walls.

Yes, they are expensive and so is the shipping to get them, but once you use them, you'll swear by them!

Our Sponsors