Brushless

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
The ingets. looks like it would be a good cleaner,altho I've never seen or have found a true brushless soap.Yes if washed ever week or when dirty the brushless works ok but if its nasty get your brush out or learn the 2-step.

R

rknight68

Brushes Then

what types do you guys use, I looked online and there must have been hundreds of choices, anyone narrowed it down to something that's better than others?

Thanks,

Rog

Larry L.

"there must have been hundreds of choices"

I think its more like 1000's of choices.

The one your looking at may be better than the one I'm useing,you never know until you try.Don't think done of us use the same soaps,they are making better soaps then what they used to make.

If its a good soap let us know,we're always looking for something better.

Scott Stone

At last count, I think that I have used somewhere around 25 different soaps in the past 16 years. I try one, and if it is good and cost efficient, I keep using it until I come across something better. Sometimes I will try the soap that "I just have to try", and see if it is as good as the salesman thinks. SOmetimes it is, and usually it isn't.

Scott

Dave Olson

I would start with a 1-10 ratio on the detergent.

I will try to post pictures of brushes and poles that we use. The brushes are 12" and 24".

Dave Olson

Attachments

• 12 inch brush.jpg
    12 inch brush.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 24 inch brush.jpg
    24 inch brush.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Adj pole.jpg
    Adj pole.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 116
R

rknight68

Thanks,

Thanks for taking the time to post the pics. I guess your pole attaches to your high pressure hose so you can run water through the brush. I have an extension pole, but not for the brushes. I'll be looking for an adapter for the brush and my existing pole I think.

Thanks again, and I'll try your dilution ratio.

Rog

E

Ed@PreClean

Brushless??

I just got a sample of Truck Wash Plus from Classic Chemical Corp. They "SAY" it is virtually brushless. It's to be used as a Pre-Soak then rinsed clean. Ratios range from 50-1 up to 200-1, depending on how dirty and type of dirt. My concern is that it's a 13+ PH. Is it safe for polished Aluminum?

Another I am going to sample is called Super - 7 Truck Wash from Navy Brand out of St. Louis. 7 Gallons of powder makes 55 gallons of concentrate. It has a Neutral PH.

Larry,
I bought a bucket of Red Raider from D-N-W today and plan on trying it out a bit. Have you use it before?

ED

Dave Olson

Hello Rog,

We do not run water thru the poles. We apply our detergent using an hose end sprayer. I'll try to post a picture of one.

Dave Olson

Attachments

• Hoseend sprayers.jpg
    Hoseend sprayers.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 83

Larry L.

Haven't used the Raider,I have used the Fleet Kleen and Dyna made by the same company,,they are OK soaps.

Is the 13+hp a caustic or alkaline,caustic will burn or stain polished if useing a strong mix,so will alkaline if a strong mix but not like caustic will.

Hey Dave I bet with 18,2000 or more psi runnning though the handle would be nothing but elbows and bigO's :)

Our Sponsors