ServiceMagic.com

jsiandre

Has anyone used ServiceMagic.com to get leads? They basically send you leads from prospects that are specifically interested in getting a job done. You tell the company what type of leads you want and then you just wait for an email or page on your cell. Any info would be greatly appreciated...

Jose

CaroliProWash

They have a free trial period - use it first. If you get NO bites, don't spend the money. Some in larger metro areas use it and get work, other areas it won't work in. Keep in mind, if there is more than one company in your area that is listed with them, they'll get the same leads you do then it's up to the bidding.

I've been a member of service magic for over 4 years. I get a few leads a month from them but honestly I haven't taken any in a couple years. I just don't need the work but it is another affiliation you can list on your website!

john orr

I have been a ServiceMagic contractor for almost 4 years and I have noticed a decline in the over-all quality of the leads, the number of leads and they recently doubled the price of the leads to $11.00! Since there are 3 or 4 other pwers getting the lead, SM makes $$ and you are less likely to get the job.

Our Sponsors