Please Help Me With Small Cleaning Business

McLin69

I have posted one and have gotten no responses. I really need some input on this because I have landed a large account and have no idea on how to charge. Please help me its a 28600. sq ft Linen & Things. [bigboy]

bMOORECL

Small account

Look email me.we,ll see if we can work it out.first how many employee you have.Are some areas heavlly use.Will you be buying the surplies,are. How much carpet,how much tile,window cleaning,See, carpet clean,tile floor,are mostly done by quarterly buy some factories.First see how many employee you will have on the job.How much you going to pay them a hour.times that to the days they will be working.That way, you make sure your employee salary is cover.See if you are going to charge for stripping/waxing and carpet.On a different pricing.This is just a touch faces. e-mail me www.bmoorecl@ YAHOO.COM.LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN DO.

YOUR FRIEND,
Bob

Last edited:

CaroliProWash

Bob,

We're getting out of post construction clean-ups - We're in Burlington/Graham area and need someone to refer our builders to - Is this all you do, or actually, do you do post construction - resi or commercial. I'm assuming (I know - bad thing) that you're a pw'er since you're on this board. What areas of pw'ing are you in?

We're close enough to possibly swap information/chat but maybe not interfere with each other's business. If you're interested, give us a call.

Celeste

Our Sponsors