Best hot water power washer and surface cleaner?

muddymike2003

Hey I am in need of a hot water power washer and surface cleaner..
I am looking for a 3000 or 4000 with at least 4gpm. Id perfer it to be new and not pay more then 3700 for it. Whats the best deal? Who makes the best stuff?
I also need a surface cleaner... around 24 inch or so but perfer bigger... what is something that would work good for around 600?

Does anybody know how a Northstar Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner 27in. Dia. Size would work? I have one from the same company but some small 12inch that works pretty good with a cold water washer..Here are the specs.. Stainless steel construction and sealed bearings require virtually no maintenance. Pressure rating up to 4000 PSI, with up to 600 GPH flow rate. Rotates at up to 2000 RPM within 1in. of the ground at a cleaning rate of up to 10,000 sq. ft. per hour. Moves on four 3in. swivel casters. 3 month warranty.

Also Norther Tool has a 4000 PSI 4GPM for 3700. Any idea how this would compare to other and if it would be a good deal? Thanks for helpin me out.
Mike D.

E

eric

Mike, I mostly just do hood cleaning now but I have bought several peices of equipment from Northern . About 2 years ago I did purchase two of their surface cleaners. These had the small caster wheels and a plastic bottom, I still have one and I think it does a pretty good job for no more than what we use it for. They do make them alot better now, with the stainless steel etc. Some of our hoods we do ( mostly fast food ) we end up getting their parking Lots, Drive-Thrus, Dumpster Pads, etc. $$$. I would not purchase a Hot water washer from Northern , I have several cold water machine's in my shop now from them and they all still fire right up and will run all day but if something does happen to one good luck getting it fixed. Now I'm not saying that Northern has poor service at all it's just unless you live near them your [hump] . I've been doing hoods for about 7 years and as far as I'm concerned Landa pressure washers are by far the best machines that I've ever owned. All of mine are electric , because we use them for hoods but they do have a very good selection of gas powered too. Every machine that I have bought came with a five year warranty and whether I'm in NY,IL, or MO their is a Landa Dealer right there. I bought one of my machines used and now it's about 15 years old , we use it as a backup now but it still runs just like a new one. My Dealer in NY has been to our shop many times just to check on us, even came out in the middle of the night to service one of our machines ( It froze up , totally our fault ). We took it to his shop and after it thawed out over night he fixed it no charge.

Our Sponsors