Being too noisy

E

eric

All the washers that we use for hood cleaning are electric ( very quiet ) but the other night two of my guys were working in Buffalo NY at a KFC and the police pull up and tell them that they received a call from someone complaining about the noise. First time this has ever happend. The cop told my guys they had 15 minutes to wrap it up luckily they were almost done.

E

eric

We have keys to all the KFC and Taco Bell stores so we let our selves in and out. This particular cleaning they started at about 10:30pm so it was after midnight before they were done.

E

eric

All of our main washers that we use are Landa electrics. I think that these machines are very quiet even when the burners are running. I do have a Couple of the Northern washers for those places where 1000ft. of hose is needed. I don't know how anyone can get away with using a gas powered machine at 2 or 3 in the morning if their are homes near the restaurants. We have did many jobs where there are apartments above the restaurants or joining and have never had any problems yet.

Eric Phelps

DuctDuctGOOSE

I was a hood cleaning technitian in seattle. we use gas machines and i only had someone complain a couple times once at like 9pm when i was cleaning a grocery store, and once around the same time when i was cleaning a thai resteraunt. but the cops never showed up. i just told the people that they wont have to deal with it often and that we would only have it on for about an hour or so. and apoligised. i think the cop should have understood. you cant clean it while there open and to tell whoever complained to stop whining lol

Our Sponsors