Here we go again

E

eric

Cargo Vans vs. Enclosed Trailers, I know that this has been on every bbs that I visit but I am really interested in what other hood cleaners use. For the last 7 years I have always used enclosed trailers, right now I have two that we use in Il.,Mo. and three in NY. My problem is that when we are doing jobs in the bigger cities such as Buffalo NY, St. Louis Mo. their are alot of jobs that we have a hard time getting our trucks and trailers into ( really narrow alleys ). Even if I get the trailer into position most of the time we have to unhook the trailer and then try and find a place to park the truck ( if it's during the day good luck ) :confused: . Really thinking about buying a van and try it out, also thought that we could pull the trailer with the van and drop a crew off with trailer and go to another with van. Seems like it would save a little, instead of having two trucks and two trailers going all the time.Anyone that uses a van instead of trailer I would like to hear from you.

Thanks
Eric Phelps

Our Sponsors