Di Water?

W

wow44

I am trying to get a couple of car lots and have found that if I use di tanks it will cut labor time and leave a spot free rinse. Is this true or just wishful thinking. If true can anyone tell me the best place to get the di tanks.

Thanks
Mike

gagelj

call your local us filter dealer. they have tanks that you can rent. depending on how bad your water is in your area, the tanks can last anywhere between 300 to 2000 gallons (typical). where i live the water is very high in minerals and i get around 400 gallons out of a 1.6 ft3 tank. i am not sure which number will work in your area. 800 466 7873 or 800 875 7873

M

mrmagic

Gagelj, What is the cost for a DI tank? I am in the same boat looking for that "spot free rinse"...... However if they only last for 300-400 gallons well heck that might only be half of a job. but if its not to expensive then WOW it would be worth not to have to go back and dry off cars. Thanks for your info.

scorpionkpr

mrmagic, How are you doing car lots? In our area we spray cars with RO water and then we have to dry by hand. The onlly way to get spot free is to use soap and then rinse which will increase time per car. We average 60 seconds a car or less. The RO system cost me $7000.00 but that cheaper than soap and extra time to rinse soap. The RO and Di water are only spot free if you use soap first!!!! I welcome any feedback to this!!!!

Our Sponsors