School???

CPWS

Considering adding Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning to our services and was wondering if attending a school is worth it(money, knowledge, etc..)?

michpower

what services do you have now?

i have found that decks, brick, & vinyl are plenty enough to keep me busy. when you get into kitchens and vent hoods like a friend of mine did, he found there is alot of hoops to jump through which made it not really worth the time he spent, when decks and concrete where much more profitable...

Bill

Dan S

The guys who just do hoods will "beg the difer"
There is tons of money to be made in the hood area .............. You are doing the right thing by getting the proper training..... I would waite untill you hear from our professional hood guys they can steer you in the right direction.

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
I moved this thread to the "kitchen Exhaust Cleaners" section
I think you will get more replies there.

:)

CPWS

Thanks All!

Plan on attending a school here in TX in the next few weeks.

If any past TX graduates are out there please comment (class preparation, etc..). Thanks in advance, Shane.

CPWS

CPWS said:
Thanks All!

Plan on attending a school here in TX in the next few weeks.

If any past TX graduates are out there please comment (class preparation, etc..). Thanks in advance, Shane.

Or call me 832-275-8883 thanks again.

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
I would pick one skill and focus on that. The problem is this, hoods are serviced at night and "other work" is done during the day. Over time this will create a problem. Being up all night once a week will tend to hurt your overall operation. [hello]

Our Sponsors