Resources And Research

pgunn

I have been cleaning concrete patios, driveways, pool decks, and other flat concrete surfaces for some time now, and I am interested in expanding my business to other types of cleaning. I am, however, running into a problem finding research material on techniques and applications.

I am looking for material that will give a detailed guideline for cleaning brick and other construction clean-up issues.

If anyone has any lines on good books, magazines, manuals, etc. I would be most greatful.

I would rather do my homework than ask a thousand questoins, and drive everyone nuts.

Thanks for any information on this that anyone can offer.

Patrick Gunn
RPCS
Reliable Pressure Cleaning Services

CaroliProWash

Patrick,

We do a large amount of new brick construction cleaning. When we started out, we spoke with the chem manufacturers as well as the brick manufacturers. As with all aspects of this business, opinions and techniques vary with the area and individual contractor. Don't know of any materials or coursework out there - much is learning by doing. We'd be willing to answer any questions we can based on our experience and how we've been doing things (it's worked very well thusfar also).

Celeste

crispy crittr

Patrick (or anyone else),

Cleaner Times magazine is the trade journal for this industry. Give us a call and we will set you up with a trial subscription.

You will also find lots of good "how to" information by searching through this board.

Good luck & stay hydrated,
Chuck Prieur
Cleaner Times Magazine
800-525-7038
chuckp@adpub.com
www.cleanertimes.com

Our Sponsors