North Carolina Pressure Washers

CaroliProWash

We are planning a Round Table in North Carolina the latter part of September. If you are in or around the NC area and would be interested in attending, please email me your mailing address so that I can mail you a registration form. There will be no charge for the RT with the exception of the cost of lunch; registration is only being used to determine the number of attendees and what areas of interest you have, ie, wood topics, new brick topics, etc... We hope to have several vendors either in attendance or providing cleaners to demonstrate with.

My email address is: carolinaprowash@triad.rr.com

Hope to hear from lots of you!

Celeste

jdmartin

Hi there celeste, I would be interested in doing that. I am always looking to improve my skills, in exterior cleaning, roof cleaning and wood restoration. I will email you but I would need a firm date. Since I am in the military and I know we have a elcentro trip planned for that time frame. I always believe in training and improving on your skills. Plus I will doing this full time once I retire next year.

CaroliProWash

Saturday, September 24th. Will probably start around 11:00 am and run until everyone is just tired of it :)

Feel free to come down and ride with us anytime you can get away though :)

Celeste

deckrock

How about next year??

Celeste,

We'd like to take a long weekend down there someday. (Too bad you can't come to my new house on the ocean / BBQ, hee hee).

John likes to attend a yearly session just before our season starts up... like early April. If you get something going again next spring, keep us in mind, he'd use any reason to get out of the house!

Linda

deckrock

Celeste, I wish I knew where that place was. It would be amazing to have a clear /glass floor to see the fish swimming under your house... did you notice the sand in front of the house was dug out so the water would be deeper in certain areas so you can swim?

Its amazing how much money some people have (think we'll make it on power washing?? :)

CaroliProWash

Here's the details folks :

Date: Saturday, September 24th
Time: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Burlington, NC

Vendors attending or providing literature:

Xterior
Gutter Filter
Ross Textiles
Pure Texture
Pressure Tek
ACR Products
Sunbrite Supply
Extreme Solutions
Rowlett Pressure Cleaning
Wood Defender
Pitch Witch / Ace Cleaning
Water Canon
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PWNA
Joe Walters Insurance
Easy Clean Systems

Door Prizes - Samples - Demos - Great Networking

Cost for this event: $20.00 which will include your lunch & beverages for the day. Any monies left over the actual cost of the round table will be donated to victims of Katrina.

Pre-registration is encouraged! I have forms available by email - if you do not receive a form by today, email me and I will get one off to you right away!

Celeste

CaroliProWash

It's not too late to attend this event! The attendance list is growing, (larger than I had anticipated) so if you are coming, please just drop me an email or give me a call so I make sure I have enough FOOD! (Which is good ole Southern barbeque by the way!)

This is going to be a great learning experience! Pete Marentay & Tracy Handl from SunBrite Supply will be in attendance to answer many questions you may have regarding chemicals, applications, methods, equipment, marketing, etc... Russell Cissell will demonstrate stripping, neutralizing AND STAINING a deck, all in less than an hour! Come see the new Wood Tux Wet!

Door prizes include: One-year Subscription to Cleaner Times Magazine; Powerwashing Guidebook provided by the Cleaner Times; a gun and lance assembly from PressureTek; 50' of 3/8" Goodyear hose from PressureTek. Each attendee will receive a packet of information which will include literature from vendors unable to attend in person.

We have never attended a Round Table where just the networking alone hasn't paid off in some way - you'll get that and much much more on Saturday the 24th - Fix your schedule and come on!

Celeste

Clean County

Man I wish I could go to this Roundtable. I'm pissed!! I have to work at my "Other Job". Maybe I'll just quit that job so I can go..

Celeste take plenty of pictures so us who can't attend can see what we missed before we cry into our pillows.........

CaroliProWash

Update on demos!

Mr. Bill Clemons of Clean Up America, Inc. will be onsite at the Round Table Saturday with his unique Swabby 48. This is the ride-on surface cleaner with it's own reclamation system as advertised in the Cleaner Times Magazine! Don't miss your chance to "kick the tires"!

It's not too late to call and tell me you're coming!

Celeste

YVPW

New to Forum

Hey, I'm new to the forum, just signed up as a member today. I saw that there was gonna be a special event in Burlington this Saturday. I live about 30 minutes north of Winston-Salem, and was thinking about attending. I just started my own pressure washing business, and definitely need some info from people that have had experience in the business. Do you think they will have the Pitch Witch for sale down there in Burlington? I was wanting to buy it, but didn't want to pay $150 for shipping. Hope to meet some of you down there on Saturday.

CaroliProWash

Hey - Just call me today, the information is in my signature section and let me know your name, company, how many and I'll give you all the information you can stand - we'd love to see you here!

Celeste

Beth

Thanks to Celeste for such a wonderful event! We enjoyed meeting lots of folks there and seeing some of our friends again. Can't wait for the next one!
Beth

Our Sponsors