I'm happy to be aboard !!!

RBR

Greetings all !!!
My name is Rick, and I was referred to this site by a contractor by whom I met on the internet. As I told him, I have been researching this industry for some time now, and plan to start up sometime spring of '06. I want to continue to read and research til then, and any info you can throw my way, would much be appreciated.....I look forward to speaking to all of you..........

J

Josh Spoehr

welcome

I'm also going to join the ranks in the next month. I have been researching this business for over a year, anything specifice that you are looking for? I'm no pro but I might be able to tell you what I have found.

RBR

Josh Spoehr said:
I'm also going to join the ranks in the next month. I have been researching this business for over a year, anything specifice that you are looking for? I'm no pro but I might be able to tell you what I have found.

Well, I think it would be beneficial to start out doing flat-work, concrete, etc. I think decks are out of the question I would think ! I want to get the experience before diving in too deep.....Your thoughts ?

J

Josh Spoehr

Deck are in for me.

I have two decks at my house to work on, and my inlaws also have a very old deck that needs to be restored. I think that it is possible to do decks starting out but do your homework, and take it slow. I don't want to screw myself before I get going so I will take things slow and be prepared for the job with the right chemicals. Give me your email and I will email you some other things I have found on decks.

Josh

CaroliProWash

Hi Rick,

Welcome to PWN :) We're having a Round Table on September 24th - if you can manage to get this way, you'll learn alot :)

Celeste

Our Sponsors