Husky Power Washers any good?

Woyjtek

I bought a Husky Model 1750 at Home Depot in Canada. After about 4 hours of use the o-ring in the interchangeable head failed. Good luck trying to find a replacement, even Home Depot doesn't carry replacement parts- they're an odd size that you can only get off their website. After ordering 3 at about $2 each plus $7.95 s&h, by the time I got it winter had come and I stored my pressure washer in a location which did not freeze.

By the time summer rolled around, after about 2 hours use the pressure gun itself started springing leaks. You can't dismantle the pistol to fix the leak and by now with the warranty expired, Husky wanted $35 phus taxes and s&h to replace it.

I wasted 90 minutes on their supposed 24/7 "customer service" lines trying to understand some very rude quick-talking and very difficult to understand dudes.

Is Husky a reputable name or is this normal? should I fork out the $35 plus plus or cut my losses and buy another PW? Any suggestions?

PressurePros

Home Depot, Homeowner products..homeowner products=homeowner results. I'd buy a new one, you will throw good money after bad fixing this lemon.

Our Sponsors