anyone wanna help!?

theonlydavis

im new to the pressure washing business, currently i am researching everything but i know nothing about it!
i am looking at a 5 GPM @ 4000 PSI 20 HP honda powered pressure washer!*Belt Driven COMET Pump *Stainless steel frame *Electric Start (Battery Included) *50' hose, gun, lance and 4 QC nozzles. * 290# Lbs (Ships by truck, from closest warehouse) A heavy duty work horse

~~is this a good pw to run?
~~what should i get gas,diesel, electric
~~what EPA regulations are there?
~~how do i prevent pollution from drain water?
~~if i pump water with a sludge pump where do i dispose it!?
~~how do i prevent water from killing grass arounds decks?

as you can see i have no idea!
so if anyone could email me some basic info and maby some of the equipment i need to start off i would greatly appreciate it!
`dave

CaroliProWash

Hi Dave - Welcome to PWN :)

If you type any of those terms in as keywords using the search feature on the above tool bar, you will find numerous topics on each. If after reading the hundreds of opinions and perspectives on each, ask away and someone will try to fill in any gaps that you may have found! Have you decided what you are going to wash and what you're not? This plays an enormous decision in what type of equipment you may or may not need at start up.

Celeste

theonlydavis

thanks for the info,
im gonna start out with fleets because my area would be good for that
i have a 15000 population in a 25 mile area and there is one pressure washing company and they dont saturate the market at all!!!
i just dont know enough about it id like to call someone and have a conversation cause hard to talk on here!

WHAT DO YOU ALL DO IN THE WINTER!!!!! i have no idea if its just off season wont the pumps freeze up! im just lookin for a good rig now!

Also the Epa and waste cleanup is my biggest problem i couldnt find any info on it
do i need to clean up water when i clean decks! and how!
shop vacs?
please reply or email me info at the_only_davis@hotmail.com
dave

Our Sponsors