Gutter Cleaning Flyer

333-tint

Hey, all, I'm getting ready to distribute flyers for gutter cleaning, and I wanted some opinions on the following:

Are these points legitimate issues to tell people, or am I making this stuff up?:

Gutter Facts:
Clean Gutters Are Important To prevent Foundation Problems
Clogged Gutters Can Promote Formation of Ice Dams, Which Can Cause Roof Leaks
Overloaded Gutters Can Sag From Excess Weight.
Full Gutters Can Lead To Rot of Fascia Boards.

Input is greatly appreciated! Also, I'm wondering how much people usually charge for gutter cleaning, and what it's based on, i.e., linear footage, etc.

Thanks
Richard Stancik

Tim Lynch

Your right so far...

You mite want to add fire hazard. Even if you are back east if the guy next door starts a fire in the fire place and his spark arrestor blew off in the last storm and did not know about it it's a very serious problem.

During spring this is more of a problem but dry winters do happend and if his house goes up those tinder dry leaves will take out the nextdoor house as well.

The only other thing you could add is Saftey and quote the number of deaths each year from homeowners falling off roofs.

As for price I've seen here 30 to 90 plus per single story. Doubles you double the price.

I charge 130 to 90 depending on gutters guards last done and if I feel the customer will be a repeat or just a one timer, selling or rental units.

Have fun the work is just starting out here on the left coast.

Last edited:

Our Sponsors