New Accounts require recovery. Help!

H

Hack

Hey guys, I'm Brad from London, Ky. I started last year in the pressure washing business part time. I am currently trying to get enough contract Fleet jobs to keep me in steady income full time.

My problem is three accounts I talked to today were very interested if I can reclaim water. I looked at the past threads and got some info. I would like to see if anyone has anything new they could share with me so I may be able to get this going and pick up three fleet accounts.

One of the accounts has a gravel lot. I just don't know what kind of mat or material would be tough enough to drive over on gravel.

any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Larry B

There is a thing called a truck mat. It has inflatable edges and allows trucks to be driven over the sides and still contain the water. You would then have to suck it out to be properly reclaimed and dealt with. I can't find the site that has them but at last check they sell for around $500-$600 or so. Make sure they are willing to pay for that kind of equipment use before starting anything with them.

H

Hack

Hey, Thanks! I will look the net over for that matt and yes "they" will pay for it.

Larry B

I do not know if one of the sponsors has any of these available. If not you can e-mail me as I have found a site that might help.

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
We have wash water containment mats available..

Feel free to give us a call.

north coast

We have several products from latimat and they work well. Just make sure if you get the large drive on mat to get the reel to make life easier. I would do a lot of research before making such an investment I don't know how they stand up to gravel though, I would never set any of ours up on gravel.

PressurePros

Here ya go... Guys name is Ed Lyons

I have a complete recovery system for sale. I never used either one. I filled the filter system once (with clean water) and I plugged the vacuum boom I to see if it ran and that's it. The filter is made by Water Treatmet Technologies, part munber MD48. The vacuum boom is made by Vacu-Boom part number is VB-20-VR1 System. I bought both peices from Kleen Machines, Div. out of New Jersy. I gave 5700.00 for both I will sell for 2900.00 for both machines. Buyer pays for s/h. If interested contact me at: lyonsden9104@sbcglobal.net or call 740-227-1076(cell) Home 740-498-6398.

H

Hack

Found one

Hey guys, I plan on contacting Mark tomorrow about his wash mats and I also found another company on line. www.ds-sewing.com Looks like they will run around $750 for a tractor trailer size. If anyone who does fleets knows any secrets about reclaim, please share. thanks for all your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Our Sponsors