Chemicals for Rust Stains, Oil stains, etc..

H

honestman

Ladies/Gentlemen,
I need to know what are the best chem and suppliers for removing deep oil stains and rust stains.. Additionally, in Tucson, businesses and residents use "red colored rock" for landscaping.. This rock stains the concrete and or structures and is simply hard to get rid of.. I did a lot of research on the net but all products aren't what they advertise (enough said on that). I know to use a product that contains butyl or sodium hydroxide but again all products aren't what they advertise... Have to feed the family so I solicit your comments..

H

honestman

honestman said:
Ladies/Gentlemen,
I need to know what are the best chem and suppliers for removing deep oil stains and rust stains.. Additionally, in Tucson, businesses and residents use "red colored rock" for landscaping.. This rock stains the concrete and or structures and is simply hard to get rid of.. I did a lot of research on the net but all products aren't what they advertise (enough said on that). I know to use a product that contains butyl or sodium hydroxide but again all products aren't what they advertise... Have to feed the family so I solicit your comments..
Thanks!!!!

PressurePros

Mineral and rust stains require the use of an acid. Oxalic is a good place to start. Phosphoric is also a good bet.

Larry B

Butyl based degreaser w/or sodium hydroxide for oil stains. You have to watch the strenght and sometimes follow up with an acid wash so as not to discolor everything around it

Our Sponsors