Delivery trucks

metrowash1

Anyone have a price in mind to spray cleaner on and then pressure rinse a delivery type truck, size and shape of a UPS truck?

I should say for a fleet of 20 such trucks and 1 X per month the inside has to be washed out as well.

Will be doing on private property...no scrubbing, etc. just spray cleaners on and rinse well, then collect the waste water and haul off.

Thanks,

north coast

Why does every one ask everyone else what they should charge? My overhead, payroll, expences is probably different than yours. You need to factor in what your costs are to do something and make a profit and then charge that amount. My answer to the how much question I would go $10.00 / per truck plus $5.00 to wash out the back of a step van.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Once a month I would want 20 maybe 18,the inside would depend on what was being carried..just a rinse out 7 to 10.

north coast

da gone Larry, $20.00 i maybe moving to your neck of the woods. Up here its kill or be eaten. This past week has been amazing we have gotten 6 new accounts with one of them being 450 vehicles washed once a week in the winter and every other week in the summer.

Dan S

22.00 <|||||~/wash out\~|||||> 12.00
Plus you are gonna capture.....haul away and pay for dat? <><><><>

Gotta make money

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Its sad to see the kill or be eaten way of washing,I can not understand why everyone washing in a area cann't be a few cents higher or lower of a set price for that area.Than it would depend on how good a salesperson you were as to get business as to biding below market value.I think pricing should be a value to each as not how many or how much I can do in a hour.When you buy something new you know its value at the time knowing whether it will or will not go up or down in price.The same thing happens when giving a low bid and trying to give a first rate wash job knowing along its value is worth more than the bid.

metrowash1

I posted to see what prices are in various parts of the Country. I had a price of $15-20 per truck and an additional $8 to $10 to rinse out the inside.

Might drop a few bucks if they'll do a contract but charge a little more if its just "on call" so to say.

I will have to deal with the waste water which is a big pain, but I can handle it.

RZIM1115

Price

We Charge $35 Per Truck For A Flatbed Lumber Truck And We Get $20 Per Forklift In N.y.. We Also Do Rolloff Dumpster Trucks For $30 Per Truck. There Cheaper Because Its A Good Friend.

Our Sponsors