hi pwn

M

michaeldp

Hey guys, im Michael from East Texas/Western LA. Im 21 and have been washing for 2 and a half years now and have owned my own business for around 2 years. I deal mostly with large fleets of vacuum trucks and trailers. But i also do some oilfield work and a few drive thru/parking lots. Its nice to finally find a place where i can ask questions and get helpful hints incase i have problems with my rig, and ive been known to have a few problems with this ramteq,lol....and maybe i can even help a few of yall...anyways its good to be here....

grasshawg

Hey, Michael.
We're neighbors/competitors. I've never met you before, but your mom knows me. Give me a call or email me. I've already spoken w/Jody Hooper and Donnie Bossier. My contact info is in my signature. I'll be home this weekend. Maybe we can help each other out. You've got the experience on me. I've just ordered my equip. Looking forward to getting started.
Hope to hear from you soon. Randy

Dan S

Welcome aboard Mike.

ENjoy your stay...................Just dont stand too close to Larry L he has bad breath.:)

D

dustij

Thank You All!

HI! Everyone,
My name is Dusti And I have been reading and reading. And I just want to say THANK YOU ALL!! I have found so much info on this site and I got my equipment, Landa 3000 PSI. 8 GPM. hot water unit. Trailer mounted. And I just got my Insurance yesterday. Its all coming together. I meet with a guy today about putting an ad in the local resource guide any one have any luck with these types of publications? I got my flyer's all printed, my magnets for my doors etc.. And I got some nice Business cards.
Dose any one have any suggestions on accepting credit cards??
Thanks, Dusti
P.S. I got my business license also.

Under Pressure Power Washing
Surprise, AZ.
(623) 399-3039 Cell
(623) 337-5818 Fax

grasshawg

Congrats, Dusti. Now the real work starts. I'm in the same boat as you. Just got everything set up after months of research.
I've got my furst job tomorrow in the log woods doing a shearer, skidder, and loader.
Maybe Larry L. can help me with the price? How 'bout it Larry.
Oh! Sorry! This is about Dusti. Welcome aboard. Honestly, Dusti, it really depends on the area you're in. Most of my response so far has came from putting out my business cards on the front counters of local businesses, with permission, of course.
Good luck to you.
Randy

D

dustij

That's cool! I can share! I have done some jobs for friends and my self. Just to get the feel for it. I did two dirt truck on Sunday they had not been washed in 5 mo. from what my friend said I'll TELL YOU I had mud from head to toe. It was a definite learning experience! I also have a water jet surface cleaner and that thing KICKS BUTT!
Dusti

Our Sponsors