New Account

Infinity

Hello, New to the forum. Well I have a Question about "landing new accounts". I'm working on putting a bid together for a OTR fuel transoprt company, and I was wondering If anybody has any suggestions to help me get this account. I have been working with fleets on a partime basis for the last two years, and I'm working on expanding myself to a full time company. My equipment is 4000Psi cold system, with 330gal of water. I wont go into how many feet of hose and what types of brushes I use ect. Do most Fleet washing companys use hot water, I'm also pricing out a "hot box".

Thanks for the advice.
Karl

Scott Stone

Dang, I actually use my brushes. It is a lot faster for me to brush with a helper than to spray and wash, usually. Of course, this all depends on teh road grime, etc.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
(I must admit that I do use mine on ocassion but not very much.)

For some reason my hands start trembling real bad when I hear the word brush,its not I'm scared of it b/c its a worth while tool when needed.Guess we need to call Jonathan too to see if can stop the tremblings.

Find out what you can on the fleet account,usually the guy in the shop can tell you all you want to know.If you have to supply your own water your supply tank may be to small,atleast 500 or more is better when fleetwashing accounts with no water hookup.

Our Sponsors