what solution used for commercial?

aces11

hey guys, just wondering what you would reccommend using to clean commercial and condominium type work. gleam- 3??

Micah

That would work fine, or gg4. There are many soaps out there. The best thing to do is try a little bit of everything and see which one you like the most. Just make sure you don't add too much, as it tends make it easier to leave streaks.

Micah Kommers
We Wash Windows www.we-wash-windows.com
South Carolina

drivewaysonly

GG3 is slightly different than the newer GG4. Both have a place in window washing, from new construction to residential. GG4 has more degreasing power and is better suited for areas w/hard water. However, I use GG3 often. As a matter of interest, I have been using ABC's Glisten with great results.

If I am focusing on CCU (construction clean-up) I really prefer Unger's Gel as it leaves more suds. To me the suds help me stay on a line with a razor...aslo makes the glass feel more lubed. ABC also makes a product called 'slick' which is a friction reducer, making the glass smoother so-to-speak.

I also use Dawn for the same reason. I am on another forum soley for window cleaners and there has been a debate about GG3 and $ opposed to Dawn for months. Bottom line is preference.

goodfellas

what is gg stand for??? and im looking for the same thing... i want something that makes the windows sparkles in the light like diamonds :)

Micah

GG stands for Glass Gleam. It's made by Titan Labs. I can't stand the smell of the stuff though...

Our Sponsors