Reclaiming Questions

detailbarn

Ok some of you have probally read my intro last week , but for those who haven't I not new to powerwashing just new to doing it for myself. Up to this point most of work was new construction powerwashing , never had a need or request for reclaiming nor would it be reasonable to do for the $50 a house I get from the builders.

My question is this , are there any actual printed rules for powerwashers being required to reclaim their waste water. I've done alot of searching on this board and others, as well as the EPA sites both state (NJ) and federal and I can find nothing. Absolutely nothing. My goal this year is to get more commercial type accounts to compliment my new construction and residential work. I want to make sure I'm not breaking any laws before I start to do this. I don't see any other powerwashers reclaiming in my area , and I also see alot of street sweepers in my area and they certainly are not doing any kind of reclaiming , all their water goes right down the storm drains. So I can only assume there isn't any rules that are actually enforced. But non the less I would like to know what they are. Any help any one an provide on this matter would be greatly appericated. Thanks

Doug Lucas
The Detail Barn

Last edited:

detailbarn

Mark thanks for the link , I have used the search feature but have come up with nothing helpful. I did find the link you posted but that is for CA and I am in NJ. I want specific information for my area. Thanks again for the help.

Doug Lucas
The Detail Barn

Our Sponsors