Hello All

CFPC

I surfed in by accident this evening and for the life of me, after reading your posts for the last hour or so, can't even remember what I was looking for in the first place!

Interesting site.

Just a quick intro ...

The name's Jim and I own Central Florida Pressure Cleaning, Inc. located in Lakeland, Florida (between Tampa and Orlando) which has been in business since 1976. I don't want to break any rules right off the bat, so listing my company is NOT a plug for business ... if you call my office phone number you'll get a recording stating I cannot handle any more work. That recording has not changed in approximately 10 years, so obviously I stay very busy and have loyal clients. Pressure cleaning is my only job and I work it full time.

The point is, this business has been very good to me and I consider it successful. I hope to find the time to become a regular participant here and will be glad to answer questions any of the newbies here may have. (IF I know the answer!) On the flip side, I'm sure I'll learn a few things myself from some of you old-timers!

Our Sponsors