surflo pump

John Thomas

I have read about a lot of you people using or suggesting to use a surflo pump.Could someone give me some info on this pump as to the purpose of this pump and where to use it.As I do not know anything about this type of pump and maybe I could have a use for one.If anyone can send me a picture of one please e-mail it then I would have as idea what it looks like.By reading the board it sounds like it should be a must pump to have. Thank You and have a good day

------------------

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
It is for spraying chemicals on to what ever you are cleaning. It sells from 65 to hundred bucks plus you have to get a hose,gun and fitting for it.

It is worth it, if you use adown stream type it is hard to control the amout of chemical your using.

If you don't understand any of this just ask
smile.gif
and I will get more detailed. I will find a picture and post it soon.

Have a nice day.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Dan S

hey john.....
your q on what does a surflo look like ?
picture if you will a soup can..
now picture it w/ a threaded fitting on each side..and lastly a elec connector . + and -.
now that you know exactly what it looks like
): this is what it does ( like MR.Flynn said). you put one end of hose in a bucket of soap, thats your draw!! the other end is for spraying w/a wand ..if you are in the cleaning business this is a must tool ..i guess i
repeated what Dan F. said BUMMER
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

------------------
have a great day and GOD bless!!!!!

Our Sponsors