Serious Question

H2Ocean

Ok I am the newest of new guys here. I have a serious question. If a guy was interested in getting into the Hood Cleaning Side of the Business where would he go for training and certification? I am down in Sunny Tropical Puerto Rico and know of only 2 companies doing hoods. I think the potential for $$$$ is great the Island has 4 Million people and all of the chain resturaunts. Hey i know who wants to come down and train me???? Seriously though I have seen this Rust ACE dude from the Kitchen Hood Cleaning Supplies website who want's $9K to be certified is this worth it?

Serous answers would be appreciated, I love your comedy and will cut it up with the best of you once I learn about the business. Thanks in Advance.

PressurePros

$9000? No. Email me at pressurepros@mail.com I have a full certification course including very thick manual, training videos, an online test to get you certified. This is a PWNA sponsored program produced by Phil Ackland.

PressurePros

I need to clarify the above. I had one course, never used the online test so everything is valid. I sold this course. PressurePros does not offer any type of training or certification. While it was the mainstay of my business for a few years, I am hardly qualified to certify anyone in KEC.

I have received quite a few email inquiries so I wanted to set this straight.

russ s

go and hang out with matt for 5 days and nights if you make it thru that anyone will cert. you [white]

Our Sponsors