A Good Woman!!

Rob Blair

Hey guys,

Hope all you sotherners aren't offended by the above greeting. Thats how we say hey ya'll here in the Pacific Northwest!
wink.gif
Had a pleasant surprise today. Half way through our day of fleet washing my wife shows up all concerned that we had left some of our chems in the shop. She brought them with her, we didn't need them. This job is an hour from home and it's still winter here! Anyways she staid and finished the day out with us, What a big help (I think I just found a new hand!)What a woman, and she can cook too! 20 years of marrige an still kicking. I hope all of you are half as fortunate.
smile.gif

Kevin

Woooo I like to hear about long marriages because nowadays they're rare. I ve been married 4 yrs and although I get butt eatins all the time my wife is a hell of a mom to our two boys and she'll help me with anything I ask. Cooking can be a little better though! Also, a little more frequent! God bless you and your wife!

Dave Olson

Hello Rob,

My wife has never helped on the job. Keeps saying "Its a guy thing!".

Peg and I have been married for 38 years, and still going strong. We fully expect to make 60 years!!

Dave Olson

Our Sponsors