Gutter Cleaning Attachment

russ s

HAS ANY ONE GOT A SECRET ON HOW TO USE A GUTTER CLEANING ATTACHMENT SO THAT IT DOES NOT BEND YOUR WAND OR TEAR UP SOMETHIING.I PUT MINE ON THE END OF A 48INCH WAND WITH A 40 DEGREE TIP PULLED THE TRIGGER WITH 3500PSI AND 5.5 GPM AND IT WAS A WILD RIDE .THE WAND WENT BACKWARDS OVER MY HEAD,HIT THE GROUNG LOST THE TIP AND I LOOKED AROUND TO SEE WHO SAW AND THANK GOD NO ONE DID .I ALSO HAVE THE LITTLE 14IN BENDABLE ONE......SO FOR NOW THEY ARE BACK IN THE BOX WAITING ON FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS [white]

russ s

Well I Thought About The Low Pressure Chem Tip Thing And It Was Easier To Handle But No Good For Really Bad Gutters

grasshawg

I would rather get up on the roof where I can see whether or not I'm getting the job done, instead of staying on the ground and wondering if I got it all.
The extra effort is appreciated by the customer.
Randy

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
You may have the wrong angle on the lance as to the way you hold it at the gun for easier control.

Revive

mirror

I made an attachment that works realy well until a certain hight. A convex mirror attaches to the end of an extension pole.Certainly not for all jobs, but a handy tool to have on the trailers.Amazing how some tools are only used once in a while,but your glad to have.Larry is right in reguards to the tip size. Changing tips,stradagies and techniques on the fly. I love this profession.

Last edited:

russ s

i was and still try to get on the roof as well i only tried to use it the one time and boxed that baby back up

jandjsales

i made one, it has a 90 degree that hangs ove the edge of the gutter, then i put another 90 degree onto that one that is angled to shoot down the length of the gutter. when i pull the trigger i make sure the first 90 degree hanging over the edge of the gutter is against a gutter nail or gutter bracket this will keep it from going crazy when you first pull the trigger.. after the trigger pull it will be fairly controllable.

i'm in georgia, you buy from ricky in macon?

thanks, jeff

Tim Lynch

Russ when I started playing with the PW and Gutters I took a small j hook and mounted it on the end of a wand extention. What It did was slip over the edge of the gutter and I was able to pull the trigger and hold the gun one handed., I had to lift about every four hangers as I was able to increase PSI.

If you make one allow a slip of 4 inches and put a slip stop on. The hook depth can be as much as 5 inches for deep gutters, This allows you to move the wand up and down and still abosrb the PSI pull.

It's easy to make and the gutters are strong enough to absorb the pulling action. I made two one for deep Facia Gutter and one for OG gutter. You may want to give it a try.

Note: you must have the hook at a hanger, or end of gutter, and the bendable gutter attachments work well.

I only play with extention poles and ladders now I was getting sick of cleaning the yard and house just for a gutter clean, now I get done 75% faster by hand.

Last edited:

Our Sponsors