fastfood resturant window cleaning

jandjsales

i've been thinking about getting into more fast food resturant cleaning, pressure washing the drive thru's, concrete etc. with this i've been thinking about offering a package to also clean the windows. when i wash houses and trucks the product i use cleans windows and rinses free without streaking or spotting. i'm just curious if anyone else cleans any store front windows without touching them? how do you normaly charge for the windows?

thanks, jeff
jjjjjgrant@bellsouth.net

Micah

For resturants, you will have to clean the windows traditonally with a squeegee, strip washer, and a bucket of water and cleaning solution. There's so much grease and fingerprints that "cleaning" them by spraying them off won't work. The inside windows are almost always more important and harder to clean then the outside windows; and they'll want those clean as well. Also, most resturants will want a weekly or every two week cleaning schedule. Clean windows are priority to any successfull restruant, but they're not as easy to clean as it seems. Where in Georgia are you located?

jandjsales

i'm in griffin, 40 miles south of atlanta. would you happen to be the guy who worked for advanced tech services? thanks for the info.

Jeff g

Micah

Nope. Not sure who Advanced Tech Services are; who are they? I live in Anderson, 40 miles west of Greenville on 85. I just learned Atlanta is not as far away as I once thought. Maybe that was just me speeding though...

windowmate

jandjsales said:
i've been thinking about getting into more fast food resturant cleaning, pressure washing the drive thru's, concrete etc. with this i've been thinking about offering a package to also clean the windows. when i wash houses and trucks the product i use cleans windows and rinses free without streaking or spotting. i'm just curious if anyone else cleans any store front windows without touching them? how do you normaly charge for the windows?

thanks, jeff
jjjjjgrant@bellsouth.net
I have never seen a window clean by just a pressure washer. Get out the sqeege and soap cause you're going to need it. The inside windows of resturants are cover with greasy little finger prints that can be difficult to remove. A FINE steel wool pad works wonders.

Our Sponsors